Thursday, July 25, 2013

Final Word



As we are closing the books on PCNAK 2013 and moving on, let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who made it a success once again.

It was not the largest conference. But it was once of the best, based on the response we have received from hundreds of attendees through texts, emails and phone calls.  I am amazed that we did not hear one complaint about the conference from the attendees. (We only have to pay attention to the attendees. We have no obligation to anyone else).

On behalf of the Executive Committee, National Committee and the Local Committee, let me express our gratitude to everyone who joined the prayer line on Sunday evenings, all the churches who stood with us by sending in an offering, all the sponsors, all the attendees and to the people who gave an extra donation to meet the expenses of the conference in the end. Because of our combined efforts, we can close the books on this conference without any extra burdens to anyone.

I have burdened you with a lot of emails during the last 12 months. Please realize that it is because I was committed to finishing this task successfully at any cost. This will be my last email on behalf of PCNAK.

I had started writing a blog as a part of this. It was read about 16000 times. So I plan to continue the blog. It will feature Biblical truths henceforth. Immediately I will continue the last blog on Spiritual Warfare. I have much to say on it after enduring it for two years. Let me share the insights God has given me. You can invite your friends to read them and learn from them by forwarding the emails to whomever you want.

All future emails will be sent on behalf of GONCIL. I haven't paid much attention to GONCIL for a while since the task at hand was too big. Now that it is behind me, I can focus on GONCIL more. (Visit https://www.facebook.com/goncilusa for updates).

No comments:

Post a Comment